I was very surprised and touched to have been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by IMTHATKAY – Thank you very much!!!
Once you are nominated, the rules are as follow..
1. Display the certificate – tick
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award – tick
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers – see below
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 things about yourself – hmmm, what qualifies as interesting I wonder?
So here goes my 7 things…
1. I have 2 tattoos
2. I speak French fluently (on the count that it is my mother tongue)
3. My favourite beast is the Elephant, closely followed by tigers and I have pictures of me with both!
4. My favourite colour is purple (ok, I officially sound like a teenager now!)
5. I don’t like red wine (I know!Shocking right?! People think that France might threaten to take away my passport!)
6. I have just completed a Certificate in Psychology
7. I love TV series (especially ones from the 70s and 80s)
And here are my nominations *
1. A is for Anteater – http://sblackley.wordpress.com/
2. Captain Awkward.com – http://captainawkward.com/
3. Comfortably Numb – http://asieminski.wordpress.com/
4. Alice at Wonderland – http://aliceatwonderland.wordpress.com/
5. Mainly Hopeful – http://mainelyhopeful.com/
6. Rarasaur – http://rarasaur.wordpress.com/
7. There is nothing to writing […] – http://sitdownatatypewriterandbleed.wordpress.com/
8. Toemail – http://toemail.wordpress.com/
9. Scarletrosita – http://scarletrosita.wordpress.com/
10. Chemo for Beginners – http://chemoforbeginners.com/
11. My Eyes are Up Here – http://myeyesareuphere.wordpress.com/
12. Hope Not Fear blog – http://hopenotfearblog.wordpress.com/about/
13. Shittytittiebangbang – http://shittytittiebangbang.com/
14. Pass me another cupcake – http://passmeanothercupcake.com/
15. Victorious Val – http://victoriousval.wordpress.com
* You will notice that many of my nominations are for breast cancer fighters (or survivors) bloggers…because they are all beautiful and brave! Keep on fighting!